Senior Coach (Playing / Non-Playing)
2x Assistant Coach (Playing / Non-Playing)
Inaugural Women’s Team Coach
Assistant Women’s Team Coach
3x Trainers (Men’s/Women’s)
Team Manager (Men’s)
The Albert Park Football & Netball Club (APFNC), affiliated with the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA), invites applications for the positions above for season 2019.
Joining Division 4, APFNC is entering an exciting growth period in 2019 with the clubs off-field performance going from strength to strength.
The club is looking to re-establish itself on the field with the appointment of new Football Department staff.
The club will see substantial growth in Season 2019 with the addition of a Woman’s team and a new partnership with an established Masters Club.
The club is looking to build on this momentum and return to Division 3 and build the foundation for successful teams across all grades.
The successful candidates will be required to;
- Develop and lead the football strategy for the club
- Develop and implement training plans and match day strategies
- Develop and implement pre-season program
- Attend all training sessions, games and preseason
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Enthusiastic and approachable personality
- Ability to attract/retain players to the club
- Assist the club in attracting new sponsors and partnerships
- Enhance the skill development of all players
- Work closely with all members of the football department to implement the football strategy and development of the club.
- Desire and passion to Win.
- Willingness to promote a positive club culture.
- Level 2 coaching certificate or willingness to obtain
- Previous coaching experience is not required for the right candidate with the right attitude and direction.
In return the right candidate will receive
- Remuneration for their time and commitment
- Development and support to achieve coaching goals. Coaching courses/certifications etc.
- The opportunity to take control of the on-field direction and strategy of the club and implement
- An Excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a club rebuilding its on-field football structure.
Any questions relating to this position can be submitted to the below email address or alternative, please call club president Tyson Cattle on 0427 500 618 for further clarification.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 5.
All applications received will be handled confidentially.