By Colin Wight
Read Online or Download Agents, Structures and International Relations: Politics as Ontology (Cambridge Studies in International Relations) PDF
Best international affairs books
This ebook examines the foreign political order within the post-Cold struggle period, arguing that this order has turn into an increasing number of punitive. this is often visible as due to either a human-rights regime that emphasizes criminal norms and the competitive regulations of the us and its allies within the ‘War on Terror’.
A groundbreaking examine of the Franco regime's usage of Hollywood movie creation in Spain, American tourism, and complex public kinfolk courses - together with the most well-liked nationwide pavilion on the 1964-65 manhattan World's reasonable - in a decided attempt to remake the Spanish dictatorship's post-World warfare II popularity within the US.
In notice, Dismantle, and Disarm, the 1st nontechnical e-book at the IAEA’s function in verification, Christine Wing and Fiona Simpson study the IAEA's adventure within the 4 instances of Iraq, DPRK, South Africa, and Libya and trap the weather of the verification method most valuable for the layout of destiny verification missions.
Overseas Affairs brings you its top insurance of the yr. we've Fareed Zakaria on the place populism will take the West, John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt making the case for offshore balancing, Mark Blyth on why President-elect Donald Trump was once 30 years within the making, and masses, a lot more.
- Gender and HIV/AIDS: Critical Perspectives from the Developing World (Global Health)
- Cancer in America: The Enemy Within - The Latent Islamic Invasion into the New World and its Adverse Affect on America
- Foreign Policy of Bhutan
- Political Cultures in Asia and Europe: Citizens, States and Societal Values (Politics in Asia)
- Feeding the German Eagle: Soviet Economic Aid to Nazi Germany, 1933-1941: Soviet Economic Aid to Nazi Germany, 1933-41
- Political Power and Economic Inequality: A Comparative Policy Approach
Extra resources for Agents, Structures and International Relations: Politics as Ontology (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)