By Joseph Smith
Read or Download Brazil and the United States: Convergence and Divergence (The United States and the Americas) PDF
Similar international affairs books
This ebook examines the overseas political order within the post-Cold warfare period, arguing that this order has develop into increasingly more punitive. this is often visible as because of either a human-rights regime that emphasizes criminal norms and the competitive guidelines of the U.S. and its allies within the ‘War on Terror’.
A groundbreaking examine of the Franco regime's usage of Hollywood movie construction in Spain, American tourism, and complex public kin courses - together with the preferred nationwide pavilion on the 1964-65 big apple World's reasonable - in a decided attempt to remake the Spanish dictatorship's post-World struggle II popularity within the US.
In discover, Dismantle, and Disarm, the 1st nontechnical booklet at the IAEA’s position in verification, Christine Wing and Fiona Simpson learn the IAEA's adventure within the 4 situations of Iraq, DPRK, South Africa, and Libya and seize the weather of the verification approach most precious for the layout of destiny verification missions.
International Affairs brings you its top insurance of the yr. we've Fareed Zakaria on the place populism will take the West, John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt making the case for offshore balancing, Mark Blyth on why President-elect Donald Trump used to be 30 years within the making, and lots more and plenty, a lot more.
- The Oxford Handbook of Transnational Feminist Movements (Oxford Handbooks)
- Political Culture, Political Science, and Identity Politics: An Uneasy Alliance
- Rising Wind: Black Americans and U.S. Foreign Affairs, 1935-1960
- Zimbabwe: Power-sharing as an “Impediment” for Transition or the Road to Democracy?: Examining the ZANU-PF – MDC grand coalition government after the "Global Political Agreement 2009"
- OSCE Yearbook 2013: Yearbook on the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
Additional resources for Brazil and the United States: Convergence and Divergence (The United States and the Americas)